How Actions can be executed and how they handle processing Asset Groups, as well as single Assets are governed by the implementation of an Action. An Action either supports, or does not support the following behaviours:
- Workflow Supported:If an Action supports Workflows then it can be accessed from within the Workflow Designer and it can be run within a Workflow Instance.
- Manual Launch Supported: If an Action supports this behaviour then it can be run as a Job from the Asset Toolbar.
- Group Execution Supported: If this is supported it means that this Action can run against an Asset Group as well as a standalone Asset. In this context a single Job is created.
- Group Member Execution Supported: If this is supported it means this Action can be run against the Members of an Asset Group. In this context a Group Job is created.
- Redo Supported: This means that the Action can be redone by executing a linked Redo Action. Such a redo operation is run as a separate Job.
Undo Supported: This means that the Action can undone by executing a linked Undo Action. Such an undo operation is run as a separate Job.