8) Creating a Hot Folder
Your hot folder points to the hot folder storage you have just created. The hot folder checks if there are new files in the system, if there are new files in the system, it will launch your import workflow, and begin importing those files.
To create a hot folder, follow these steps:
1) In the Ooyala Flex console, from the toolbar, click the New option.
2) From the drop down, select Resource.
3) In the Create new Resource… screen, you will need to fill in the details for your hot folder.
4) In the Name field, enter a name.
5) In the Description field, enter an optional description.
6) From the Visibility drop down, select the workspaces, accounts, and groups that will have access to the hot folder.
7) From the Plugin dropdown, select Hot Holder Resource.
8) From the Polling Interval drop down, select an interval, for example 1 minute.
9) Click Save.
10) Next, click the Configuration sub-tab.
11) Click the Edit option.
12) From the Storage Resource field, select the hot Folder storage that you created.
13) From the Workflow Definition field, select the workflow that you created. (This is the workflow that the hot folder launches)
14) From the Workflow Asset Owner drop down, select a user that will act as the owner.
15) Click Save.
16) Click Enable.
17) Click Start.