Creating a New Metadata Definition
1) In the Ooyala Flex console, on the toolbar, click the New option.
2) From the drop down, select Metadata Definition.
3) The Metadata Designer will open in a pop-up window.
4) In Name field, enter a name for your definition.
5) In the Visibility field, select any, accounts, sub-accouts, and groups that you want this defintion to be visibile in.
6) In the Description field, enter an optional description.
Editing an existing Metadata Definition
To edit an existing metadata schema, follow these steps:
1) On the Metadata Designer landing page, click on an existing schema from the list.
2) In the bottom of the right-hand panel, click the Edit option.
3) The schema will open, and you can continue editing it.