2) Creating a Media Folder
This folder points to the storage resource you have just created, and its physical location such as S3. You can have multiple storage resources underneath a single folder if you require.
To create a media folder, follow these steps:
1) In the Ooyala Flex console, from the toolbar, click the New option.
2) From the drop down, select the Resource option.
3) In the Create new Resource… screen, you will need to fill in the details for your media folder.
4) In the Name field, enter a name for your media folder.
5) In the Description field, enter an optional description.
6) From the Visibility field, select the workspaces, accounts, and groups that will have access to the media folder.
7) From the Plugin drop down, select Folder Resource.
8) Click Save.
9) Next, click the Configuration sub-tab.
10) Click the Edit option.
11) From the Storage Resource field, choose the media storage resource you have just created.
12) Click Save.
13) Click the Enable option.
14) Click Start.