The Summary tab is the first tab you see when viewing an object in Ooyala Flex. The fields available vary depending on the object type. However, the majority of Summary tabs will display the following object information:
• Name: The name given to the object.
• Description: A description of the object
• Variant: The Variant for the object (assuming the object type supports variants).
• Metadata information: The metadata definition for the object
• ID: The unique ID for the object.
• Created: The date that the object was created.
• Last Modified: The date that the object was last modified.
• Account: The account that the object belongs to.
• Locked: Whether the object is locked (assuming the object type supports locking).
• Approved: This will tell you whether the object has been approved or not (assuming the object type supports approval).
• Owner: The owner of the object.