Web Transfer supports bulk uploads. This means you can upload multiple assets to Ooyala Flex simultaneously. In a bulk upload, each file is still processed individually, by individual workflows, but these workflows are grouped together as a single event from a UI perspective.
To perform a bulk upload, follow these steps:
1) On the toolbar, click the Upload option.
2) The Web Uploader opens in a separate window.
3) Click the text to browse for your file, or click Web Upload.
4) Browse to the files you wish to upload, and select them.
5) Click Open.
6) From the Inbox drop down, select an inbox.
7) From the Workspace drop down, select a workspace.
8) The Group Upload checkbox determines whether the upload is treated as a bulk upload. If this checkbox is selected, the upload is a bulk upload. If it is not selected, the files upload independently of each other.
9) If a metadata schema is associated with your selected inbox, you must fill in any mandatory metadata fields before uploading the asset.
10) Click Upload Files.
11) The files upload. A progress bar is displayed for the bulk upload.