Creating a Storage Resource
To create a storage resource, follow these steps:
1) In the Ooyala Flex console, on the right-hand side of the screen, click the Settings tab.
2) From the toolbar, click the Resources option.
3) In the Resources screen, click the New option.
4) In the Create a new Resource... screen, enter the details for your storage resource.
5) In the Name field, enter a name for your storage resource.
6) In the Description field, enter an optional description.
7) In the Visibility field, select which accounts, sub-accounts, and groups can view your storage resource.
8) From the Plugin drop down, select the Storage Resource plugin.
9) From the Polling Interval drop down, select a polling interval.
10) Click Save.
11) On the Storage Resource screen, click the Configuration sub-tab.
12) Click the Edit option.
13) From the Protocol drop down, you must select either SFTP or FILE. SFTP and FILE are currently the only two supported protocols.
14) In the Path field, enter the path for the physical storage location.
15) Click Save.
16) Click Enable.
17) Click Start.