2) Create Metadata for the Timeline
This is the metadata that will be associated with a marker on the timeline. For example: if you wanted to place a marker on the timeline every time a goal is scored, you would populate this metadata schema with fields that describe the goal.
To create the metadata for a variant, follow these steps:
1) In the Ooyala Flex console, on the toolbar, click New.
2) From the drop down, select Metadata Definition.
3) The Metadata Designer opens.
4) In the Name field, enter a name for the definition.
5) In the Visibility field, select the accounts, sub-accounts, and groups that will be able to access this metadata definition.
6) In the Description field, enter an optional description.
7) On the metadata canvas, add and configure the metadata fields.
8) Click the Save icon.
9) Select the Enable checkbox.