2) Create Metadata for the Timeline
This is the metadata that will be associated with a marker on the timeline. For example: if you wanted to place a marker on the timeline every time a goal is scored, you would populate this metadata schema with fields that describe the goal.
To create the metadata for a variant, follow these steps:
- In the Ooyala Flex console, on the
- From the drop down, select Metadata
The Metadata Designer opens:
- In the Name field, enter a name for the definition.
- In the Visibility field, select the accounts, sub-accounts, and groups that will be able to access this metadata definition.
- In the Description field, enter an optional description.
- On the metadata canvas, add and configure the metadata fields:
- Click the Save icon.
- Select the