An asset is an object that represents a media file and its metadata, which is managed by Ooyala Flex.
MAM currently supports the following asset types:
- Media assets
- Group assets
- Image assets
Uploading an Asset
To upload an asset to MAM, follow these steps:
1) In MAM, on the top toolbar, click .
2) The Web Uploader opens in a separate window.
3) Click Select.
4) Browse to the file you wish to upload, and select it.
5) Click Open.
6) From the Inbox drop down, select an inbox.
7) From the Workspace drop down, select a workspace.
8) If a metadata schema is associated with the inbox, you must fill in any mandatory metadata fields before uploading the asset.
9) Click Upload File.
10) The file uploads. You will see a bar showing the progress of the upload.