Creating or Adding a Group Asset
To create or add assets to a group asset, follow these steps:
1) Click the triangle in the top-left corner, for each asset you wish to place in a group asset.
2) A tick icon will then appear, indicating that you have selected each asset.
3) In the top-right corner of the screen, click the Bulk Actions icon . The Bulk Actions icon shows you how many items you have selected.
4) The Bulk Actions panel will then appear on the right-hand side of the screen. In the Bulk Actions panel, you will see a list of the assets you have selected. Click the Add to Collection icon.
5) To create a new group asset with the listed assets, select the icon.
6) This will present a pop up where you can define the group asset name.
7) To add the listed assets click the + symbol.
8) Click Create to finalise.