The Comments tab
You can either post a comment against the entire image asset, or post against a specific area in the image asset.
Commenting on an entire Image Asset
To comment on an image asset, follow these steps:
1) In the Insert a comment box, enter your comment, and click the + icon.
2) Your comment is then posted below.
Posting a comment against a specific area
To comment against a specific area in an image asset, follow these steps:
1) In the Manage Image view, click the + icon, located on the toolbar beneath the asset.
2) Hold the left mouse button down, and drag the cursor across the image until the square has covered the desired area.
Note: To clear a selection, click the Clear option.
3) Enter a comment in the comment box, and click the + icon.
4) The comment is then posted against the selected area. If you click on a specific comment in the list, the area that the comment was made against will be highlighted.