Tags are an incredibly useful feature of MAM. You can add tags to your assets, collections, and clips in order to help you locate them quickly and easily in a search. You can add tags to your assets and collections in the Details tab of both the Asset Details panel and Collection Details panel.
Note: There is a character limit for tags in MAM. Each tag can consist of 30 characters maximum.
Adding a Tag
To add a tag follow these steps:
1) Click on the tile for an asset or collection and the Details panel will appear. The tags section is located at the bottom of the panel.
2) To expand the Tags section, click the arrow icon.
3) To add a tag to an asset or collection, type a name for the tag in the Insert a tag field.
4) Click the + icon.
5) The tag will then appear in the list of tags for that asset or collection.
Removing a Tag
To remove a tag, simply hover over the tag and a Delete icon will appear. Click the Delete icon and the tag is deleted.
You can tag multiple assets or clips with the same tag. To do this, follow these steps:
1) Click the triangle in the top-left corner of the asset tile, for each asset you wish to select.
2) When an asset / clip is selected, a tick symbol will be displayed.
3) On the top toolbar, click the Bulk Actions icon.
4) In the Bulk Actions panel, expand the Tags section, by clicking the arrow icon next to Tags.
5) Enter the name of your tag and click the + icon.
6) The tag is applied to all the selected assets.