You can access any workspaces that you have the permission to see in MAM. You can also view workspace properties and edit any associated metadata.
Filtering to a Specific Workspace
To filter to a specific workspace, follow these steps:
1) On the top toolbar, click the Workspaces icon.
2) From the dropdown, select a workspace.
3) When a workspace is selected, the text turns a faint grey.
4) You will see all the media assets, image assets, group assets, and clips that exist within that workspace in the respective carousels.
Viewing All Workspaces
To view all the available workspaces, follow these steps:
1) In the Workspaces drop down, click the arrow next to the See All option.
2) You are taken to the Browse: Workspaces page, where you can see all the workspaces represented by a tile.
Note: You can view a list of workspaces in either a tile view, or list view. To switch between the two, click the toggle icon located in the top right-hand corner of the page.
Note: Clicking the See All option in the Workspace drop down, sets the filter to all assets.
Note: When you click on a workspace tile, the Workspace Summary panel will appear on the right-hand side of the screen.