What is Metamarkets?
Metamarkets is a real-time analytics platform for buyers and sellers of programmatic advertising, with the main focus on auction and post bid level analytics. Metamarkets' technology is based on ingesting real-time or batch feeds of your auction records with nested bid respones, impression records, and clicks. The data is then aggregated and presented to you in form of a dashboard to help you visualize programmatic trends and opportunities and understand what is happening right now and why it is happening.
- Set alerts to notify you if a metric passes a specific threshold that you define.
- Schedule reports for yourself or others to be delivered by email on a recurring basis; daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Download reports.
- Bookmark reports that you access frequently.
When should you use Metamarkets?
- To analyse programmatic buyer behaviour.
- To analyse deal health and performance.
- To monitor buyer bid rates and prices, to inform holistic sales strategy.
When should you not use Metamarkets?
- For granular analytics on direct campaigns.
- For any invoicing and reconciliation reporting.
Typical use cases:
- Understand the performance of programmatic buyers.
- Troubleshoot programmatic problems.