VAST4 support in HTML5 SDKs
VAST4 Support in HTML5 SDKs
- Conditional attribute on ad (conditionalAd)
- Ad system information (<AdSystem>)
- Ad categories (<Category>), including the authorities providing the categorisation
- Ad description (<Description>)
- Ad advertiser (<Advertiser>)
- Ad pricing information (<Pricing>)
- Ad survey(s) (<Survey>)
- Universal ad id on creatives (<UniversalAdID>)
These changes apply to both Core and Pulse SDKs, and all ad players and plugins derived from the Core SDK.
HTML5 Ad Player Identifier
From version 184.108.40.206.0, the HTML5 SDK enables you to add an identifier to your ad players. This way you can distinguish between ad players in a callback, before the reference to the ad player is available. For example, when you want to execute additional code while a specific ad player is being created.
This release includes the following documentation updates:
- HTML5 SDK reference: Changelog