About the Ooyala Mobile SDK for iOS
The Ooyala Mobile SDK (software development kit) for Apple iOS is a set of Objective-C classes and layout controllers.
This documentation is for the current supported version of the Mobile SDK for iOS.
- Playlists/Channels - Thumbnails
- Downloading video assets for offline usage (see below).
- Related Media
- Live (New)
- Fully integrated analytics to understand mobile usage
- Closed Captions
- APIs for loading and displaying closed captions through DFXP (now TTML) files
- TV Ratings
- Preload Images and Videos
- Neilsen Ratings
The Ooyala iOS SDK now provides users with the ability to download video assets so that they can be played offline. For more information, see Introduction to Offline Playback: Download to Own (DTO) and Rentals (DTR).