Notable changes for this release include the release of the mobile SDK for iOS v.4.4.1.
Mobile SDK for iOS v.4.4.1
New Features and Enhancements
- A destroy() method has been added to the OOOoyalaPlayer class. When the destroy() method is called, the OOOoyalaPlayer object's resources are disposed and all playing ads and content are stopped. Apps using the OOOoyalaPlayerViewController do not need to call the destroy() method explicitly.
This release includes the following fixes:
- An issue where the user could not resume Widevine content protection after ad playback is now resolved.
- An issue where the user could not resume Widevine content protection after screen unlock is now resolved.
- An issue where FreeWheel ads kept playing in the background when the home button was tapped is now resolved.
- Enabling Third Parties to Pass Parameters to YOUBORA: Added a new topic describing how to enable third parties to send parameters to the YOUBORA dashboard.
- DFXP (now TTML) Format for Closed Captions: Added a supported tags section and a new DFXP example.
- Player V3 Platform and Browser Support: Updated the platform and browser support tables.