Notable contents of this release include added support in Ooyala Live for HLS with Discretix PlayReady DRM.
Software Feature Releases
Ooyala Live Release - Version 1.2.0
New Features and Enhancements
- Support has been added for HLS with Discretix PlayReady DRM.
- The Live UI has been enhanced to display both input streams and output streams.
- There was an issue in which for elemental-delta, the scheduled event transcoding time was incorrectly computed as the time required to transcode the MP4 asset. This computation has been corrected and is now computed as the length of the MP4 asset created by elemental-delta (the duration of the scheduled event).
- There was an issue that occurred during Packaging Setup when creating Akamai and elemental-delta packaging channels. In such cases the DVR Settings did not properly display all possible options. This issue has been resolved.
- There was an issue that occurred Packaging Setup in which the Channel Type did not properly display all possible options. This issue has been resolved.
- There was an issue in which alerts from the encoder were not displayed. This issue has been resolved.
- DVR does not work for HDS event streams.
- Event lengths have a 4-hour maximum if Live to VOD enabled, and are limited to 8 hrs when Live to VOD is disabled.