Changing Your Password
Use the User Management subtab under the ACCOUNT tab to change the password for your Backlot UI account.
Who Can Change a Password
Only you can change your password. An administrator cannot change your password for you. If you forgot your password, click the Forgot Password link in the login page to initiate the process of changing your password.
A valid password should contain:
- At least 8 characters
- At least 1 uppercase letter
- At least 1 lowercase letter
- At least 1 number
Steps for Changing Your Password
To change your password:
- Log in to the Backlot UI. The Backlot UI opens.
- Click the ACCOUNT tab.
- Click the User Management subtab.
- Click Change Password.
- Type your current password.
- Type your new password two times (to verify that what you typed is correct).
- Click OK.