Using Preset Filters in the Business Intelligence Page
To save time and effort, you can save filters and date ranges you repeatedly use into presets.
If you save a preset, the saved preset will be available to you any time you use your Ooyala IQ account, even if you access your account from another device.
To use preset filters on the Business Intelligence page:
Create a Preset
- Apply the desired filters and date range to the Business Intelligence page as described in Applying Filters to the Business Intelligence Page.
- At the top of the Business Intelligence page, click Save as Preset.
- Enter a preset name.
- Click Create Preset. Your filters and date range are saved as a preset filter.
Remove a Preset
- To clear the preset from the Business Intelligence page, click the down arrow on the preset menu next to Save as Preset at the top of the UI.
- Select No Presets Selected. Your Business Intelligence page returns to the default with no filters.
Search for Presets
If you have a large number of presets you may want to use the search functionality to search for a specific preset.
- Click the down arrow on the preset menu next to Save as Preset at the top of the UI.
- Enter your search query in the search bar that appears.
Delete a Preset
- Select the preset you want to delete from the preset menu.
- Click Delete Preset.
- To permanently delete the preset, click Yes, Delete. Your preset is permanently deleted from the system.