Adding Videos to a Channel
After you create a channel, you can start adding videos.
You must have the same player assigned to all the videos on the channel, so the channel can play them as expected.
To add videos to a channel:
- Log in to the Backlot UI. The Backlot UI opens.
- Open the MANAGE page. The MANAGE page opens with a list of content.
- Locate a channel in the left pane.
- View available videos by selecting VIDEO under CONTENT TYPES in the left pane.
- To add a video, drag it to the channel. Repeat this step for each video to add.
- Select the channel in the left pane. The list of videos appears in the order they will play.
- Drag the videos within the list until they are in the order you want. If you want to remove a video from the channel, click its delete icon.