Managing Channel Set Details
After you create a channel set, you can configure metadata and specify a player.
Note: Channels and channel sets are supported in Player V3 only.
To manage details:
- Log in to the Backlot UI. The Backlot UI opens.
- Open the MANAGE page. The MANAGE page opens with a list of content.
- To only view channel sets, select CHANNEL SET under CONTENT TYPES in the left pane.
- Select a channel set.
- To change the name of the channel set, make any changes in the TITLE field.
- To change the description, make any changes in the DESCRIPTION field.
- Specify the URL where the content is embedded in the Permalink where content is embedded field (e.g., http://www.mysite.com/mychannel01).
- Click the Embed tab.
- Select the player in which the channel set displays from the Custom Player list box. This player will override the player settings of any channels or their videos when the channel set is accessed.
- Select whether the channel selector appears on the left or right from the Channel Placement list box.