Managing Publishing Rules
After you create a channel set, you can specify any publishing rules. If a channel set, its channels, and the videos all have publishing rules, Backlot evaluates all rule sets for each video and uses the more restrictive settings.
To manage publishing rules:
- Log in to the Backlot UI. The Backlot UI opens.
- Open the MANAGE page. The MANAGE page opens with a list of content.
- To only view channel sets, select CHANNEL SET under CONTENT TYPES in the left pane.
- Select a channel set.
- Click the Syndication tab.
Select from the following:
- To use a set of publishing rules that you already configured, select Use default flight times from syndication group and select the publishing rules group from the GROUP list box.
- To specify a range when the content con play, select Specific Range and select a range.
- To specify a recurring period when the content con play, select Recurring and select when the content can run.