Publishing a Video
Ooyala supports numerous ways to publish content. You can publish to YouTube, Boxee feeds, iPhone feeds, and so on. But, sometimes you just want to embed a video on a web site.
To embed a video on a web site:
- Log in to the Backlot UI. The Backlot UI opens.
- Select the MANAGE page.
- Select the video to embed and click the Embed tab.
- Select the desired encoding size of the video from the Size list box.
- If you want the video to automatically start when the web page is opened, select the Autoplay check box.
- If you want the video to automatically repeat after it completes, select the Auto repeat check box.
- Select Flash Embed Code, HTML(HTTPS) Embed Code, or Flash(HTTPS) Embed Code.
- Click Copy to Clipboard.
- Paste the content into a web page. When you paste the content, the link that src points to might start simply with //. If that is the case, write https: before the two slashes to get a valid link. If you do not have a web host for testing, you embed the content on various sites, such as blogger.com.