Syndicate Live Video to Periscope
Syndicate live video to Periscope with just the stream key and RTMP URL.
Before You Start
You need to know the Stream Key and RTMP URL for the account you want to syndicate to.
Find the Server URL and Stream Key
Enter the following URL in a browser.
- Log in with your Twitter crendentials.
- Be sure to copy and save the "Server URL" and the "Stream Name / Stream Key."
- You need to have an existing channel in Ooyala Live.
- A channel must be stopped to enable syndication.
- You can set up syndication to social media as part of creating a new channel.
Twitter/Periscope Tab View
Configure Twitter/Periscope Syndication
- Log in to the Live UI.
- Click CHANNELS.
- Hover over the channel's type, and click VIEW CHANNEL DETAILS.
- Click SYNDICATION.
- Expand Twitter/Periscope.
- Check Enabeld.
- Enter the Stream Key.
- Enter the RTMP URL.
- Click SAVE. Twitter/Periscope is now configured. To start syndicating to Twitter/Periscope, you need to start the channel and the Twitter/Periscope syndication stream.
To start the channel, click START in the upper left of
Ooyala Live configures the channel for syndication to all enabled social media. This may take several minutes.
- Click the play button for Twitter/Periscope, , to start syndicating to Twitter/Periscope.