Configuring Player Branding for Flash Player V3
Use the Backlot UI to add your watermark to your player or to customize the image that appears when scrubbing through a video in Backlot.
To customize player branding:
- Log in to the Backlot UI. The Backlot UI opens.
- Open the PUBLISH page.
- Click the Player Branding tab.
- Select a player.
- Select the Branding tab (video assets only).
- To select an image to display when the viewer is navigating through the video, click Upload and select an image. We accept .PNG, .JPG, .GIF and .SWF images. The image aspect ratio should be 4:3 and should not exceed 320x240.
- To select a watermark image, click Upload and select an image. We recommend using .PNG files with transparent backgrounds, but also accept .JPG, .GIF and .SWF files.