Creating a Player
Use the Backlot UI to create as many players as you want and assign them to videos, audio, channels, or channel sets.
Backlot displays the player associated with the piece of content that the viewer accesses. For example, if the viewer accesses a video directly, the video is displayed in the video's player. If the customer accesses the same video through a channel, the video is displayed in the channel's player.
To create a player:
- Log in to the Backlot UI. The Backlot UI opens.
- Open the PUBLISH page.
- Click the Player Branding tab.
- Click New. Backlot creates a new player with the name New Player, using the settings from the default player.
- Select the player and change its name in the New Player field.
- To customize the look and feel of a V3 player, see Editing a Player.