Configuring the Start Screen for Flash Player V3 (Deprecated)
Use the Backlot UI to configure the look and feel of the player start screen.
Note: Ooyala Player V3 has been deprecated and is scheduled to be disabled. For details and alternatives, see the OVP Release Notes.
Note: For Player V4 instructions, see Configuring a Player in Backlot.
To customize the start screen for a player:
- Log in to the Backlot UI. The Backlot UI opens.
- Open the PUBLISH page.
- Click the Player Branding tab.
- Select a player.
- Select the Start Screen tab (video assets only). Then, select whether the title, description, and play button text will appear on the start screen.
- To display the title of the video, select the Title check box.
- To display the description of the video, select the Description check box.
- To display text below the play button, select the Play Button Text check box.