Building a Player V3 App with Win 8
Player support for Windows 8 gives you the ability to extend your content audience by taking advantage of this significantly new platform with your Player apps.
How to Build a Player App for Windows 8
- Download the Ooyala Player Windows 8 sample application. The package is available as a tar file: OOView.tgz. You can also see the OOView demo and inspect the source.
- Download the Windows 8 Release Preview from Microsoft.
- Download the Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 Express RC for Windows 8.
- Set up your downloaded developer environment.
- Open the Visual Studio project.
- Open the Visual Studio Project link.
- Open the following three files: default.html (local), default.js,player.html.