Upgrade Instructions for 6.0.0
Before deploying new container versions, the following steps must be taken:
1) Upgrade Consul. Instructions can be found here.
2) Upgrade Mongo. Instructions can be found here.
3) Manually create the event indexes, otherwise the events service will fail to start correctly. Instructions can be found here.
4) For customers deploying flex-enterprise without job nodes, a new Consul KV (flex/enterprise/useJobNodes) needs to be added and set to false.
5) The job queues (flex.enterprise.job.queue and flex.enterprise.job.dlq) need to be deleted from RabbitMQ (they will be recreated automatically after deploying flex-master).
After the deployment of the new containers: