You have the ability to search through all of your hierarchies. This can be useful if you want to locate a specific Object within one of your hierarchies.
To search simply follow these steps:
1) On the Global Navigation, hover over the tab for your root Object type, e.g. Productions.
2) In the drop down, click on an Object type that you wish to search for. So in our case we could choose Production Search.
3) In the search options section, select Type Options.
4) Select the Object Type you wish to search for, e.g. Production. If you wish to search through all your Object types, you can select the Everything option.
5) In the search bar, enter a key word.
6) Click Search.
7) The search results will be listed below.