4) Creating an Extract Resource
An extract resource needs to be created in order for the extract action to work correctly.
To create an extract resource, follow these steps:
1) In the Ooyala Flex console, from the toolbar, click the New option.
2) From the drop down, select Resource.
3) In the Create new Resource... screen, you will need to fill in the details for your extract resource.
4) In the Name field, enter a name for your extract resource.
5) In the Description field, enter an optional description.
6) From the Visibility field, select the workspaces, accounts, and groups that will have access to the extract resource.
7) From the Plugin drop down, select Extract Resource.
8) From the Polling Interval dropdown, select a polling interval e.g. 1 minute.
9) Click Save.
10) Click Enable.
11) Click Start.