General Options fields are available for searching across all object types. The fields available are as follows:
• Created: This is the date that the object was created.
• Last Modified: This is the date that the object was last modified.
• Owner: This is the owner of the object.
• Enabled: This indicated whether or not the object is enabled or disabled.
• Deleted: This shows you if the object has been deleted.
• Locked: This shows you if the object has been locked. This only applies to objects that support locking.
• Approved: Whether the object has been approved. This only applies to objects that support approval.
• Accounts: Search by account and sub-Account.
• Workspaces: Search for objects across workspaces. (Populated with values once one or more accounts are selected).
• Variants: Search by variant type (populated with values once one or more accounts are selected).
You can further refine which text-based aspects of an object you wish to search for. To do this you can simply select or deselect the appropriate check box options in the drop down, next to the Search For field in Advanced Search views. These check box options include Name, Description, ID, Attachments, and so on.
These terms can be used in any general search field such as a global search field, or a dashboard-specific search field. In addition it can be used in the Search For field in the advanced search screens. A comprehensive list of text-terms is available in the text search section in the appendix for this guide. It's worth familiarising yourself with these terms in order to get the most of the search features in Ooyala Flex.