IMP and CPL Enterprise Actions
The IMP and CPL actions do the following:
- Add members to an IMP, including adding new components to an IMP asset.
- Add a Flex asset (such as media, subtitles and images) to an existing IMP asset.
- Remove members from an IMP.
- Create IMP placeholders. You can create a placeholder IMP asset in Flex Media Platform and then import a package on top of this placeholder using the Import IMP action.
Note: CPL delete and purge actions are supported but they cannot remove contained hierarchies (CompositionAssetTrack, AssetTrack, Flex Sequence).
Note: IMP delete and purge actions are currently supported but cannot remove members.
Currently there are two IMP actions:
- Import IMP: This action imports both complete and partial interoperable master packages into Flex Media Platform. This action falls under the Import Actions category.
- Export IMP: This action exports a package from Flex Media Platform to a VFS location.This action falls under the Export Actions category.