You have the ability to search through all of your hierarchies. This can be useful if you want to locate a specific object within one of your hierarchies.
To search, follow these steps:
1) On the global navigation, hover over the tab for your root object type. For example: Productions.
2) From the drop down, click on an object type that you wish to search for. So in our example we could choose Production Search.
3) In the search options section, click Type Options to expand the complex.
4) Select the object type you wish to search for, e.g. Production. If you wish to search through all your object types, you can click the Everything option.
5) In the search bar, enter a key word.
6) Click Search.
7) The search results will be listed below.