Adding an Asset as Child of a User Defined Object in MAM
You can add an asset to a UDO hierarchy in MAM.
1) Select an asset.
2) In the Asset Summary panel, click Manage Asset .
3) In the Overview tab, click the ellipsis.
4) From the drop down, select Modify Relationship.
5) From the Action drop down, select the relevant “add to UDO” action.
6) Click Configuration.
7) From the Parent User Defined Object field, select the UDO you want to associate the asset with.
8) In the Parent User Defined Object field, enter the ID of the UDO you want to associate the asset with.
9) Click Run Now and the job completes.
10) Navigate to the object in the hierarchy and the asset is set as a child.