Setting default tile thumbnails
Collections, edits, image assets, and group assets are assigned a default image for visualization. You can set a default for the account. To define a custom image:
- In the top right corner, click on the user profile:
- From the drop-down, click Settings:
The Settings page is displayed.
- Select Custom Style:
- The default thumbnail for each tile is displayed. Click the Set image for
link under the chosen tile:
A pop up for the image upload is displayed:
- Select, or drag, the file to set as the default, then click Upload:
This image is now updated on all the relevant tiles:
- To reset the default image, select the Reset image link under the
respective tile. The tiles are uploaded with the MAM default image:
Setting the default browse carousel
If you have Theme permission, you can choose which carousel is displayed as default on the browse page. Under Settings, a Preset Selections tab is displayed:
Click this tab to display a list of available carousels, then select the one to use as default:
The chosen carousel is now displayed at the top of the MAM screen.
The minimum browser window resolution for MAM is 1366 x 768.
Tip: If your screen resolution or browser dimensions are lower that the minimum supported for MAM. You can try entering fullscreen mode (f12) or press ‘control and -’ (PC), ‘Command and -’ (Mac) to zoom out.