Removing an Asset from a Collection
There are 2 ways you can remove an asset from a collection:
- Method 1: From an asset tile
- Method 2: From the collection summary panel
To remove an asset from a collection via the asset tile, follow these steps:
1) Hover over the asset tile, and click the Folder icon.
2) From the drop down, deselect the checkbox for the collection.
To remove an asset from a Collection Summary panel, follow these steps:
1) Select the collection tile that the asset belongs to. The respective summary panel will load.
2) You can remove an asset from the collection directly in the Details tab, by clicking the trash icon located to the right of each asset.