You can access review sessions that have been assigned to you in three different ways. These are as follows:
Method 1: Via the Ooyala Flex Console
You can access a review session that you have been assigned to, via the Ooyala Flex console. To do this, follow these steps:
1) Navigate to the asset that you have been assigned to.
2) In the Review field, select the review from the dropdown.
3) Reviewer will then open in a separate tab in the browser.
Method 2: Via an Email
If you have been assigned to a review session, you will receive an email containing a link. When you click the link, Reviewer will open in the browser, and you will be taken to the media asset review screen.
Method 3: Logging into Reviewer
Although you can access reviewer via a review session in the Core UI, you can also securely login into the application separately in the web browser.
To login to Reviewer, follow these steps:
1) Navigate to the Reviewer login page.
2) In the Username field, enter your username.
3) In the Password field, enter your password.
4) You will be taken to the Reviewer browse page.
Forgetting your Login Credentials
If you have forgotten either your username or password, simply click the Forgot your username? and Forgot your password? links found under the respective fields.
When you click on either of the links, a pop-up will appear, and you will need to enter the appropriate information. For example: if you have forgotten your password, you will be required to enter the email address that is connected to your account.
Logging Out of Reviewer
To log out of Reviewer, click your profile picture located in the top-right corner of the screen, and from the drop down, click Sign Out.