Creating Review Sessions
To create a review session for an image or media asset, follow these steps:
1) In the main Ooyala Flex console, navigate to an asset.
2) Click on the asset card and you are taken to the Asset Details screen.
3) On the power bar above the Asset Details section, click Start Session.
4) In the pop-up, specify the review session details, such as the reviewers in the session, the session name, the session expiry date, and so on.
5) When you have entered the details for your review session, click Run Now.
6) The review session is created. When the progress bar reaches 100% the review session is ready. Navigate to Reviewer to start the session.
A View-Only Review is when someone is assigned as a reviewer of an asset, but cannot post comments against that asset. These are usually external parties, such as a user who is not part of your organization, and so does not have access to Ooyala Flex.
In order to add an external user as a reviewer, add their email address when selecting the reviewers you wish to add to the session.
Any external reviewers you have specified will be sent an email containing a link. When they click this link, they will be taken to the review session.