Playing Assets with Dolby Audio Tracks
You can play video assets that support Dolby audio tracks (5.1 Dolby, E-AC-3, and AC-3) in Reviewer. You might have multiple tracks associated with a single video asset in various languages, or that are applicable to different regions, that you want to play on top of the video.
1) Navigate to a review session.
2) Below the player, click .
3) Select a Dolby 5.1, AC-3, or E-AC-3 audio track from the list. The track plays on top of the video.
- Microsoft Edge on a Windows 10 machine and above.
- Safari on a Mac with Yosemite OS 10.11 and above.