Ooyala provides a number of plugins for integrating your content with the Ooyala video platform.
Adobe CQ5 Connector
Adobe CQ5 is a web CMS with a productive, easy-to-learn authoring environment to help you create your web library. CQ5 uses a simple drag-and-drop interface and intuitive controls for SEO, scheduled delivery, and landing page optimization (including real-time A/B and multivariate tests).
Use the Ooyala-Adobe CQ5 Connector to:
- Drag and drop video assets using CQ Sidekick
- Edit and delete video assets
- Search videos by title, description, labels, and custom metadata
- Sync assets uploaded in Adobe CQ5 so they appear in Backlot
To see a demo of the plugin, go to http://www.markszulc.com/blog/2012/10/25/ooyala-adobe-cq5-integration/.
To download the Ooyala Adobe CQ Connector, go to https://github.com/ooyala/Ooyala-AdobeCQ.
Adobe AEM Plugin
The Ooyala AEM plugin provides integration with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), a comprehensive content management platform solution for building websites, mobile apps and forms. The Ooyala-AEM plugin provides: Support for AEM 6.2 and 6.3.
- Register using Backlot API keys and automatically create custom metadata with each asset upload.
- Upload video into Backlot asset library directly from the plugin.
- Ability to insert Ooyala video component into any page.
- Browse and search Backlot asset library while editing a page.
- Support for both individual video assets and playlist.
- Ability to select a video player configuration.
- Ability to preview and play video assets on preview pages.
To download the Ooyala AEM plugin including the documentation, go to https://github.com/ooyala/OoyalaAEM.
The Drupal module provides tight integration with Ooyala’s video platform, including:
- Uploading directly to Ooyala from the node form.
- Automatic publishing of content when processing is completed by Ooyala.
- Automatic pulling of thumbnails from Ooyala based on Backlot settings.
- Bulk import of existing Ooyala videos from Backlot.
To download the Ooyala Drupal module, go to http://drupal.org/project/ooyala.
Microsoft Sharepoint is a web CMS that helps groups work together to create websites that manage reports and collateral and share knowledge with internal teams. Use the Ooyala-Sharepoint Plugin to:
- Edit and delete video assets within Sharepoint’s Media Library
- Upload video assets with Sharepoint’s Media Uploader
- Search by title, description, label and status in Media Library views
- Change player settings like start/edit screen and sharing options
- The Ooyala Sharepoint plugin is tested for Sharepoint 2007 and Sharepoint 2010.
To download the Ooyala Sharepoint plugin, go to https://github.com/ooyala/Ooyala-Sharepoint.
Sitecore Connect Module
The Ooyala Sitecore Plugin allows customers to syndicate, view, and embed video housed in Ooyala Backlot within the Sitecore UI. From Sitecore you can:
- Sync videos, channels, and labels to Ooyala's video platform
- Embed a video or channel from Sitecore's CMS
- Upload new videos into Ooyala's video platform
- Search for videos by titles and metadata
- Modify video function
- Associate a player to a video
- Modify video metadata
- Analytics on number of views, top videos by visitors and engagement
To download the Ooyala Sitecore Connect module, go to the Sitecore Developer Network (requires credentials).
The Ooyala WordPress plugin makes it easy to browse through your video library housed in Ooyala Backlot and embed videos on WordPress website pages and blog posts.
To download the Ooyala WordPress plugin, go to http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/ooyala-video-browser/.