Previously, when you clicked on Analytics () from the Pulse menu, it would open Insight by default. Now, if you have Custom Reporting enabled for your account, you see Custom Reporting as the default page for Analytics.
Custom Reporting Updates
- When one of the currently running reports is done (ready, failed, or cancelled), the first report in queue is run.
- Queued reports are ordered based on creation date and time, so the report with the oldest creation date and time is the first one in queue.
- You cannot change the order of the queue.
- You can queue maximum 10 reports.
- You can delete queued reports.
This release includes the following documentation updates: