Live parameter available in HTML5, Android, and iOS Pulse SDKs.
Live Parameter in HTML5, Android, and iOS Pulse SDKs
From version 220.127.116.11.0 for HTML5 and version 18.104.22.168.0 for Android and iOS, the Pulse SDKs contain a live parameter in the request settings object. This parameter enables you to turn off certain tracking, secondary lookup requests, real-time bidding requests, and/or cookie syncing for a live event. This ensures the high volumes of ad delivery and subsequent tracking to go smoothly while increasing your revenue and viewer retention. The following options are available:
- DISABLE_ALL (default if an empty list is set): This turns
- all tracking, except for impression and click-through tracking,
- session lookup requests, which affects frequency capping rules,
- location lookup requests, which disables selection of any campaigns and goals with geo targeting, and disables reporting on location,
- real-time bidding requests and their associated cookie syncing.
- ALL_TRACKINGS: This turns off everything else except all tracking.
- SESSION_LOOKUP: This turns off everything else except session lookup requests.
- LOCATION_LOOKUP: This turns off everything else except location lookup requests.
- REAL_TIME_BIDDING: This turns off everything else except real-time bidding requests and their associated cookie syncing.
This release includes the following documentation updates: