Managing Publishing Rules
After you upload a video, you can assign publishing rules that affect when and where the content can be played.
For information about setting up publishing rules, see Publishing Rules.
To assign a publishing rule to an asset:
- Log in to the Backlot UI. The Backlot UI opens.
- Open the MANAGE page. The MANAGE page opens with a list of content.
- To only view specific asset types, select the asset type under CONTENT TYPES in the left pane.
- Select a video.
- Click the Syndication subtab.
Select from the following:
- To use a set of publishing rules that you already configured, select Use default flight times from syndication group and select the publishing rules group from the GROUP list box.
- To specify a range when the content can play, select Specific Range and select a range.
- To specify a recurring period when the content con play, select Recurring and select when the content can run.