Configuring the End Screen for Flash Player V3 (Deprecated)
Use the Backlot UI to configure the look and feel of the player end screen.
Important: Ooyala Player V3 is deprecated and is scheduled to be disabled on 2018-01-31. After that date, Player V3 will no longer play your video or audio content. Customers still using Player V3 need to migrate to Player V4 (see Migrating from Player V3 and Player Migration FAQ).
Note: For Player V4 instructions, see Configuring a Player in Backlot.
To configure the end screen for a player:
- Log in to the Backlot UI. The Backlot UI opens.
- Open the PUBLISH page.
- Click the Player Branding tab.
- Select a player.
- Select the End Screen tab (video assets only).
- To display a replay button at the end of the video, select the Replay check box.
- To display more videos at the end of the video, select the More Videos check box. To specify which types of videos to display, select whether to display videos that share labels, or have a specific label from the Display "More Videos" From list box. To specify how videos are sorted, select whether they are sorted from oldest to newest or newest to oldest from the Sort "More Videos" By list box. Select whether the videos will open in a new page, the same page, or the same player from the Click Behavior list box.
- To enable viewers to share the video, select the Share check box. To specify how customers can share, click options and select the check box for each supported sharing option (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, and so on).
- To display an embed button that viewers can click to get an embeddable URL for the video, select the Embed check box. The embeddable URL can be used to display the video on the viewer's website, blog, and so on.
- To provide information about the video, select the Info check box. To specify which information, click options and select the check box for each type of information.