Approach to Automating Creation of Twitter Web Pages
Although you can generate your code at any time, we recommend generating it at the time you create your video.
The following general steps are an approach to automating the creating of Twitter Player Cards in production. Exact steps depend entirely on your own processes and programmers.
- A producer uploads a video to your CMS.
- The upload triggers a program that gets the <meta> tags detailed in Manually Getting Twitter <meta> Tags for Ooyala Player.
- The program embeds the <meta> tags inside the <head> of a web page.
- The program performs any other content preparation tasks.
- The program or producer sets the status of the content to "live" in Backlot.